• Objectives of Great Divide Consulting includes facilitating supportive programs that build self-esteem and promote health and wellness. The “presenting issue” or “surface problem” itself is seldom the real problem; rather, how people cope with the issue creates the problem.” This business is geared to offer insights into the particular problems that low self-esteem cause.
• programs focus on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being. They help individuals, families and communities become “more fully human.”
• programs have a strong outdoor recreational component that promotes health and wellness. Programs are set in a Rocky Mountain setting, and training or programming often takes place in the wilderness camp settings.
• to provide confidential services.
• to keep appropriate documentation on all clients
• to create multimedia projects in the form of books, film, and websites that build self esteem in individuals and promote healthy families and communities.
error: Content is protected !!