1. Goals include assisting individuals, families and groups who live in Alberta’s eastern slopes communities, to achieve their optimal physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and well being,
2. to teach, counsel and advocate to enhance health and well being,
3. to demonstrate professional responsibility, ensuring that conduct and standards meet the expectations of the profession and the legislative requirements.
4. to provide a knowledge-based practice and to continually strive to acquire knowledge and skills to provide a competent and evidence-based nursing practice.
5. to provide an ethical nursing practice that complies with the Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses (2002) (Appendix 1).
6. to provide a nursing service to the public in collaboration with the client, significant others and other health professionals.
7. to create multimedia projects in the form of books, films, and websites that build self esteem in individuals and promote healthy families and communities.
error: Content is protected !!